Thursday 31 March 2011

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome...


Glücklich zu sehen, je suis enchanté, happy to see you. Bleibe! Reste! Stay! 

Sometimes you arrive home and suddenly feel the need to tell. To tell something. To tell somebody about something. But most times you're just too tired, uninspired, or simply apathetic...

As always, the first step is the most hard to take, cause you can give it in any possible direction. 360º around you make it difficult to decide where to go.

But alas, I put my compass in my pocket and took the first step. The route can be always changed, but at least now I have one. Who knows which beautiful sights, rocky paths and fellow travellers will I encounter. Nobody knows, but that's OK. 

Welcome to this little corner of mine. Have a strawberry, pour some champagne and enjoy. 




1 comment:

  1. I just love it!

    It says everything, it's inspiring, bittersweet and so melancolic.

    With your permission, I'll take a strawberry, I'll pour some champagne and enjoy your presence her :-*

    =)

    ReplyDelete